Our infusion pharmacy team will be there to manage your medical conditions to where it is most comfortable and convenient for you and your family in your own home. We will bring high-quality care and advanced technology straight to your doorstep. It is a safe and convenient option in contrast to in-patient care.
We can provide you with the following:
- Medication – this includes medicine, such as antibiotics and pain management drugs.
- Nutritional assistance
- Free delivery to the client’s home
- Management of infusion therapy
- Pumps and supplies for infusions
Our nurses can administer IV therapy into your bloodstream after consulting with your physician. We can also administer this type of therapy around your spinal cord or beneath your skin. In addition to these, our nurses will also teach our patients and their loved ones how to operate their own infusion equipment, so they are able to connect and disconnect the treatments when they wish to.
For Our Patients
Our infusion therapy service is designed for patients that have the following health conditions:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Congestive heart failure
- Immune system disorders
- Cancer and cancer-related pain
- Gastrointestinal disease or disorders